Small Group/Cell Group Ministry
Assist churches to provide opportunities for evangelism, faith formation, spiritual formation, and ministry through the use of small-group communities. These groups usually meet at times other than Sunday morning and often off campus.
Specific areas of assistance include:
- Discovery and connecting with curriculum resources
- Leadership development and training
- Church strategy development and organizational consultation
- Discovery and connecting with successful church models and affinity organizations
- Spiritual formation through personal Christian disciplines
Resources for Small Group Ministries
Beyond Sunday Morning
For more information about Christian Faith Formation,
contact Tony Brooks.