Information Technology Office
The Information Technology Office equips, trains, and supports VBMB staff in the use of technology so that they can serve Virginia Baptist churches more efficiently and effectively.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Incorporating software, systems, and protocols for internet security and virus protection.
- Installing, managing, and supporting computer hardware for VBMB personal computers and network servers.
- Providing software services, including installation, management, training, user support, and custom programming.
- Maintaining technology infrastructure, such as network security, server administration, email, phone, fax, printers, and copiers.
- Providing data management services, including database design and management, data security, data administration, and data export/reporting including the Annual Church Profile and Demographics/Research Studies.
- Providing and supporting audio/visual services at the Virginia Baptist Resource Center.
For more information about Support Ministries, contact Linda Arthur.
View members of the Support Ministries team.